Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Shoe Lust.

So, since my last post... all I can think about is shoes. Not just boots, no no... but heels, wedges, and my favorite- ballet flats. WHY can't I go on a shoe shopping spree? I can force myself to live without new sweaters and jeans, but living without new shoes might be the death of me. So, to make matters worse- I'd like to share a few things that are literally causing me physical pain to not own. My favorite site right now is http://www.piperlime.com/. I am literally obsessed. So all of the following are from Piperlime, hint hint... (really, I truly won't stop anyone from gifting me some new shoes).

These Cole Haan's are to die for. I would wear them every day of my life. Literally. Unless of course...

Unless of course I had these Kelsi Dagger wedges. I wouldn't even know how to get ready in the morning. Leopard flats or wedges? I can assure you Uggs would NOT be in the picture.


I may obviously need to go somewhere fabulous. And it would be no question that I'd want these Badgley Mischka pumps. Sigh.

Is anyone else getting the feeling that come April 1st I may spend like, $5000??? Crap.

2 comments:

Nina said...

I absolutely adore this blog. I just discovered it on another blog (Clumps of Mascara) and I had to leave you a comment to encourage you and let you know that you are inspiring other shopaholics out there, like me, to do something different. Thanks, and good luck!

Nluvwgod said...

LOVE this blog! B, from clumps of mascara sent me. This is definitely a challenge!! Wishing you well. I will be sure to keep up with your progress.
XOXO,
Briana
www.BreeUnique.com