Sunday, November 21, 2010

Halloweenie!

SO what do you be for Halloween if you can't shop? Obviously, a cat. Because I am always a cat. Because I truly wish I was a cat. WHO WOULDN'T WANT TO BE A CAT? You just sleep on soft blankets... ALL DAY. Gosh that'd be... magnificent. Anyways, I wanted to be different this year... believe it or not. And I was not a cat. Literally this is groundbreaking.

So, for work- I was a crab. I had the crab hat and glasses from a previous costume oriented event, and my friend Rachel lent me the rest, as she used it all for a lobster costume the previous year. I am pretty confused as to why I didn't win the costume contest at work. In fact... not winning made me a little.... crabby...


Then for Saturday night, I went as a "Parisian girl." Mostly because I wanted to carry around the baguette. And eat it. And I totally did. Actually, I ate two baguettes... on the dance floor (as shown in the second photo). The dress was from WalMart- Rach bought it for me because it was like $3 and she said she would "be a bad friend to NOT buy it." It was the first time I'd worn it, and I definitely will wear it with some Vans during the summer.




All in all, I had so much fun this Halloween and I LOVE dressing up. I am quite honestly shocked that it is nearly Thanksgiving... I mean seriously? Wasn't it just June a second ago? My life has been a serious blur- but that is a good thing because now the year is nearly to an end. I've already crafted my next years costume idea--- and am quite looking forward to it. Guess you'll all have to keep reading my blog to see what it is!

No comments: