Tuesday, December 7, 2010

J. Crew...

Well, WOW. I don't know why I looked at this, I shouldn't have. I mean I really need to get some sort of self control. Because J. Crew is going to be my biggest weakness when my shopping handcuffs are off. I recently heard we're getting one in Boise... contain yourselves. Anyways, the styling on this is seriously on an entirely different level. I can't even handle how ME this is. Monochromatic tones, sparkles, layers, I COULD DIE RIGHT NOW. The very worst part of all of this is that I literally have NOTHING IN MY CLOSET similar to ANY OF THESE THINGS. So I can't even fake it! Regardless, I feel like each look book J. Crew comes out with is substantially better than the last, so at least I have a lot to look forward to once I am shopping!

2 comments:

destination262 said...

Hey Kel! I had a few questions for you as I have been following you on your journey. Are you putting away the money you would have spent each month shopping to save up for a huge shopping spree at the end of your journey or was this challenge a way to simply spend less money as a whole for a year? I've been very intrigued by your challenge and am cheering you on!!

Amanda (Two Boos Who Eat) said...

J. Crew. I can't control myself around that store. I live near a J. Crew outlet...it's torture!