Thursday, February 3, 2011

I KNOW!

I know, I know. I am the worst blogger in the history of blogs. I am sorry about that, I really am. I promise... I literally have a bunch of posts all drafted. I just need to finalize them and add the graphics. I am particularly sorry to Andrea, John, and Fam'... yes you... because I've had a post about my GORGEOUS boots written for weeks (months?) and can't pull it together to just post it. Work has stolen my life, well, I gave it away, willingly... and then I've been sick... and busy... and now I'm just making excuses.

Regardless, I am sorry to all of my readers who check back for new posts. I am sucking big time... huh? Sigh. Anyways, if you only know me through this blog and the Internet- don't worry- I'm alive. And those who know me in real life, thanks for pestering me. I will get everything posted and updated ASAP.

I tried to find a picture of me pouting (to show how sorry I was), but turns out I am one of the happiest girls ever... so this is the best I could do:

I look pretty sad, right? Well... if not. I'm still sorry. Thanks for sticking with the blog, and I'll be back soon!

xoxo!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Hey, as long as you're looking good while being so busy, everything's OK, right? Besides, you have given us (me, anyway) plenty of material to check out in the meantime; I have had SO much fun with Boutiques.com, piperlime, and all the great blogs you've given props to.

Konrad C. Billetz said...

Love reading the posts...keep em coming and stop being lazy!!! I know you don't do anything ALL DAY, so no excuses :) Me gusta mucho.

http://konradbilletz.blogspot.com/

Human Sparkler ♥ said...

You have such a great blog! I love seeing fellow Idahoans with blogs! My aunt went a year without buying any new clothes and she said it was really worth it cause she had to learn how to remix her closet!
-Katie
www.fashionsparklers.blogspot.com