Thursday, February 17, 2011

My First Purchase...

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE YEAR IS ALMOST UP. I have really decreased blogging, and increased online window shopping. I have full shopping carts on so many sites. Sigh. I cannot AND I MEAN CANNOT wait to click that shiny order button. Sigh.

Everyone keeps saying "ARE YOU GOING TO GO CRAAAAZY?" No, I'm not a ding dong! I am going to make very well thought out purchases. Why would I fill my closet with crap that I will never wear? I learned my lesson. You see, I went an entire year without shopping- and was forced to wear all the impulse crap I bought before. Stupid tshirts that don't even fit right.

My literal FIRST purchase is going to be these:
These Michael Antonio black wedges. I know, for a fact, that I will get the most use out of a pair of all black wedges. And these really are just great. I check Piperlime EVERY DAY to make sure my size is still in stock. And I will absolutely overnight them. And wear them to work EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. I have this strange obsession with wedges and skinny jeans. And these, THESE, are going to look SO. GREAT.

1 comment:

KR said...

I'm so excited for you to buy those shoes!!!! You can NEVER go wrong with black, especially if it's in the form of an amazing wedge!

http://talesfromcanterbury.blogspot.com/