My best friend, Rachel, was at the Student Union building trying to study. You see, she is a very serious nursing student and is often so busy that some days we can only keep in touch through texting. But, I am super duper busy at work these days- so I looked down and it was like Rachel: 9 messages or whatever. Here it is:
- I'm watching this real awkward interaction of the asking of a first date.
- I can't freaking concentrate. They didn't know each other when I sat down. Now, they are going wine tasting this weekend.
- This is so distracting.
- I keep looking over at them. It's so obvious I'm eavesdropping.
- Do people really just start chatting in public places and then go out that weekend?
- This is so weird to me.
- Oh sh*t now his friends have joined. They might just go to happy hour RIGHT NOW.
- I'm not joking. How is this happening?
- I'm sorry I'm blowing your phone up.
- They finally left I can finally get back to reading. Omg I can't even believe how cool they acted.
- A girl just sat down across from me. I will lose my sh*t if she asks me to a wine tasting.
- You've GOT to get here. Who knows who will pick you up???
- May I just mention when I said awkward I meant myself. Because I couldn't stop watching. They were cool as cucumbers.
Maybe none of you think this is amazing. But it is the funniest thing ever. It is times like these I need a Tumblr account. Sigh. Ok, back I go to normal fashion blogging.