Thursday, April 7, 2011

April 1.

So, I have gotten many inqueries asking how the big shopping trip went. And all I can say is AMAZING. Then I got back to the real world. I have had an extremely busy week at work and honestly just haven't had time to take pictures of everything. So for that, I am very sorry to people who have been sort of waiting. I am going to take pictures of EVERY SINGLE ITEM this weekend and upload them, but let me just tell you it was a success...  I mean, I obviously have spent the week putting together the world's cutest outfits every morning with my brand new clothes, and then strut around the office saying "OH THIS?? IT SURE IS NEW!!" even if no one has asked. And I not only had a great shopping trip but a fabulous time with my best friend, Rachel. And she was SO KIND to document the first purchase. So, while I must hurry to bed and get my rest for a busy Friday at work tomorrow, I leave you with a little photo montage of my very first shopping trip after an entire year of not shopping.

3 comments:

SMS Style said...

Haha looks like you had loads of fun - love your blog too! Have a look at mine too and follow me back if you like it :)

southmoltonststyle.blogspot.com
xxx

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

How fun! Looks like an amazing day!!! Thanks for the update...

The-Loudmouth.com
Twitter @theloudermouth
Birthday Blog Event

Maddalena said...

lovely!