Thursday, April 7, 2011

Shoe Fetish Boise

If you have read my blog throughout the long, long year... you'll notice I shout out to a store called Shoe Fetish, and often. It is my understanding that Boise, ID has other shoe stores... I just don't really go to them. Nothing (and I literally mean nothing) compares to the service and unique shoes you'll see at Shoe Fetish. I have known this since they opened a few years ago. The owner, Nancy Irwin, and her daughter Bree have become friends of mine, and I really enjoy visiting the store. I follow them on Facebook and Twitter, and it has been pretty rough spending a year seeing the cute updates from them and knowing I can't have anything. However, about a month ago... they tweeted me about an amazing giveaway they had that was happening April 1. They thought I would love it. April 1... I can shop then... I'm interested. Turns out, the giveaway was just exclusive to me. As a gift for completing ONE YEAR WITHOUT SHOPPING, Shoe Fetish decided to give me this gorgeous, stunning, beautiful pair of Badgley Mischka shoes. And I own them. And they are by far the most to die for shoes I own (and honestly probably will ever own). There will never be enough words to express the gratitude for my gift... and Nancy, I cannot WAIT to come in and get the Seychelles this weekend!!

No comments: