Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My MUST HAVES for Fall.

I feel if I was an appropriate fashion blogger, I'd be doing a post called "my must-haves for fall." So I'm going to go ahead and do that.

I feel like here is where I'd write something appropriate about pumpkin spice lattes and falling leaves. I don't really like any of that. For real, PUMPKIN in my COFFEE??? Whoa whoa whoa, that is crossing some boundaries, mostly because I imagine all pumpkins as jack-o-lanterns, and those have feelings. But I would like to see Maine in the fall, I hear it's beautiful. Does that count? I think it really does.

Now, I would write about what I want for fall.

1. A sequin (pronounced sa-queen) sweater. I live my life imagining I'm a disco ball. I'd very much like to look like one too. I once tried on a sequin tube dress and it was really tight and also I felt like I couldn't sit down. I feel like a sweater would be a good match. This one is cute:


2. A "kimono" jacket. I really like baggy things and layering, so this really fits my lifestyle. I just like not showing even a little bit of midriff and I tackle that by adding as much fabric to my torso as possible. This is really cute and I feel probably very comfortable and I am pretty sure I'd love it.


3. Some bright colored skinny jeans. I do not like wearing baggy things on bottom. I don't like skirts that are full or flowy, I don't like wide leg jeans, I like skinnies. OKAY? Gosh. In addition to that, I love and I mean love bright colors. And I think a pair of red-ish pants or something would really make me mucho chic. Don't fret. I wouldn't dare pair them with the kimono jacket.


4. These boots. They don't even need a write up. I want them.


Now, I want to warn you all it is still in the 90's where I live. Expect a revised version of this list once it gets freezing beyond freezing. K thanks, bye!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you are back, and hope that you stay....

boise jewelry said...

I like your Blog information its Truly Good and Informative As Well, thanks of sharing.

Lara Rose said...

love the glitter sweater!!

Ana Costa e Silva said...

great choices!!!! I follow you...




http://dressedcrisis.blogspot.pt/

france pope said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.

stop and shop demos